Silkwood Studio Covid-19 safe working practices for visiting clients
We aim to ensure that we take all the mitigating actions possible to reduce the risk of transmission of Covid-19 between those working on and attending shoots at the studio.
Measures In Place
- There are hand washing facilities and antibacterial gel available.
- The studio including equipment will be sanitised before and after each shoot.
- Door handles, taps and any other surfaces that are identified as ‘high-touch’ will be cleaned regularly during the shoot.
- We have paper hand towels in the kitchen area and toilets.
How many people can be in the studio?
- We will insist on adhering to 2m social distancing and where this isn’t possible masks must be worn.
- We will have to limit the number of people in the studio to only those necessary.
- Only small groups will be allowed.
Drinks and catering
- We are able to provide tea & coffee facilities, which are cleaned thoroughly, clients are welcome to bring their own cups or beverages.
- We ask that all clients bring a refillable water bottle, preferably clearly labelled with their name, to the studio.
Entry to the studio
- If you are feeling unwell or you have signs of a cold you will not be allowed access to the studio.
- Please be considerate to others.
We will do our best to make the studio a safe environment, however in shooting at the studio, clients do so at their own risk.
Silkwood Studio does not take any responsibility for transmission of the COVID-19 virus that might have taken place on its premises.